Friday, July 28, 2017

Crochet Boho Bags

 


 
 
These are my new crocheted boho bags that are part of my bohemian summer collection I've been boring you to death with, mentioning it here and there. Since we are done with the photo shoot, I am already working on the pictures and readying the collection for its reveal next week.
 
So. Back to the bags. There are 5 of these bags, each in different color palette, but sadly, only these 2 got into the photo shoot. I used 100% mercerized cotton yarn from a local producer. I combined sport and DK yarn to get a playful and textured look which together with the variegating pattern creates an attractive piece.
 
That's all for now. Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead. We are traveling home tomorrow, so I am signing off.
Talk to you on Monday. Bye!
 

 
 

 

12 comments:

Jen said...

Omgosh, those are so CUUUUUTE! Love all your Boho goodies. Can't wait to see the big reveal post.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you dearest Jen! I am excited about because everything turned exactly as I dreamed it would :)

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

They've got the perfect summertime feel! A bit small for day-to-day life but perfect for a summer holiday (no need for half of the stuff I usually carry around with me...).
Have a safe trip back!
Marjan

Maya Kuzman said...

I imagined these for the beach to be exact. All you need to take (put inside) is a pair of sunglasses, a sunblock and a book.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! And your daughter is the perfect model. She just keeps getting more and more beautiful. Love the colors of the bags. And I love boho! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colours and perfectly styled with the scarf in her hair, and not to forget; the wonderful necklace! Love your bags and pictures!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you, Thank you Tammy on your beautiful comment! We try to get our little family involved in our small business, so everybody helps, but the main focus besides on the product is on Eva too.
The whole colection is colorful, inspired by Morocco. More about it in a couple of days :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you dear Sigrid! We are immensely satisfied how everything turned out. The styling in particular.

A Crafty Mix said...

I love these bags Maya, but then again I love everything you do. Are those your bra wire necklaces in the photos?

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Michelle! No, those were the only ones I made. These are completely different.

handmade by amalia said...

Great bags, Maya, and you have a gorgeous model in your daughter.
Amalia
xo

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Amalia! Everyone tries to contribute in this small business of ours :)