Tuesday, July 4, 2017

7 Refreshing Summer Drinks


 
 
We've been terribly hit by an unbearable heat wave. It's been around for a while now. I think things are going to start melting, it's that bad. The orange alert has been up and we can do nothing but stay in and hope it loosens up its fiery harness off of us.
To be honest, today there was a thunderstorm on the horizon, but we just got a temperature drop and a strong wind. But we are thankful. It felt wonderful.
I opened up all the windows and created a divine draught.
 
So, the hot weather brings me to the topic today, which is delightful. Summer drinks I collected from the internet.
My all year round preferred drinks are coffee and tea - cranberries with a generous touch of ginger, but I like to use seasonal fruits and make refreshing juices. Last year we were heavily addicted on fruit infused water, which we'll continue with this year too but I want to spice summer up with some more interesting recipes.
 
I chose these:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

When it's hot I do prefer cold drinks too. Nothing sugary nor sweet though. Water with some mint-leaves or a slice of lemon. Fruit or herbal teas gone cold. My husband still enjoys his cup of coffee, even when it's 32°C - I certainly don't!

Maya Kuzman said...

Oh,water with mint leaves is heavenly refreshing! I too have my coffee even when it is scorching hot :)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

They all sound delicious. I'm putting orange blossom water in my cold water and it's quite yummy! :)

Alhana said...

Lemonade is always my favourite cold drink for the summer. So refreshing! Adding lavender to it made me curious. Everybody will be surprised to see a coloured drink! :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

Mhmm sounds fantastic!

Maya Kuzman said...

This spring while in Belgrade I tried lavender ice cream! It was delish! I chose that one because I am curious how it'll taste .

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

I love infused water. Your drinks look so delectable!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Carol!