Tuesday, April 28, 2015

15 Crochet Dresses - free patterns and charts


I have a soft spot for crocheted dresses. Whenever I see one that fits my taste, I just have to stop right then and there and admire it. 

One thing about crocheted dresses is that you have to have the body to wear it, so yes it requires a slim figure otherwise it does not look flattering on a person.

Made in silk or cotton thread, they are the perfect choice for formal and casual occasions throughout the seasons, especially spring and summer. 

The roundup I have compiled contains 15 free crochet patterns and /or charts so I hope you enjoy browsing and eventually making some!


Dress 1
Dress 2
Dress 3

Dress 4
Dress 5
Dress 6



Dress 7
Dress 8
Dress 9
Dress 10


 Dress 11
 Dress 12
Dress 13




Dress 14
Dress 15
 

There is no pattern for this dress, but I loved it so much, especially the sleeve detail, I decided to include it here.


 

And if you don't crochet, you can make yourself a dress out of doilies. Above is Jillian's amazing doily wedding dress she made herself.  I am sure everybody in blogland know the story, but if you missed it here's the link.

8 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Spring & Summer are the perfect time to be wearing crocheted dresses, so pretty!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie!

Agy said...

I love the crocheted dresses; my fave is the white one over the green lining!!

Maya Kuzman said...

My favourite - definitely the one in the introduction for which there is no pattern, but flowers being my forte, I think I can make it myself :)

handmade by amalia said...

I admire anyone who would take on such a project. Beautiful!
Amalia
xo

Maya Kuzman said...

:)

CraftyCreativeGirl said...

I'm sorry but I could not find the link for the second to last dress, the one before the doily one. Could you please tell me where it is? Thank you!

Maya Kuzman said...

I am sorry to disaapoint you, but I also wrote in the post that there is no link to pattern for that particular dress.